Monday 2 April 2012

~ hanya awak kat hati saya ~

once you offered me with your sweet promises~~
and i accept yours with all my hearts~~
until you've gone leaving me~~
the lost of your love ~~ throbbing my heart~~
until i have to choose~~ the empherel love~~
when you've gone~~ it's tearing me apart~~
until i've fall~~in a deep hope~~

                                                        Ku sebut namamu 
                                                        disetiap doaku
                                                        bangkitkan setiap
                                                        kenangan tentangmu
                                                        yang ku dapat hanyalah
                                                        bayangmu..
                                                        love u dear

 reesa efieka ~ syamil amriy



No comments:

Post a Comment