Sunday 7 July 2013

Mess !

Assalamualaikum . . .

Morning readers . You are with me now , Honey . Actually I've some problem . Serious problem and that problem makes me feel so damn ! I really don't like who want's to talk about that and keep on blaming me . I know what I'm doing . So, just keep silent . If you want to help me , it's OK but your always make me stress with that . I'm not angry at all but please I'm bagging you not to talk about that again . That can makes me change my mood . I really need support not the blaming . Every human makes a mistake . Not only me . But all ! You also not perfect but why you act like you are so perfect ?? If i'm not the right person for you , go and find others . Me ? Just ignore and I know how to make myself . And last said form me , please don't mess me with all this things and I know how to settle my problem . I'm not bagging for your help in my problem . So, let me settle mine . Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment